Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Watch me GROW!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Watch Me Grow, TOO!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

How you know you're a Mom

Tonight, I was getting ready to go out to eat with some girlfriends...for our monthly "Girls Night Out" that we recently started. I was putting on some jeans, when I realized there was something in the pocket. Excitedly, I reached down in the pocket, thinking that I might pull out some crumpled up money (Admit it...this is one of life's GREAT joys...), but instead of pulling out something like this...



...I pulled this out of my pocket instead...


I think this is TRUTHFULLY the "welcoming event" into motherhood for me...no longer will I find extra money anywhere, let alone stuffed in the pocket of of a pair of jeans I wore last week, rather it is with sincerest elation that I now say my child's happiness has now become my number one priority....Honestly, I grinned and laughed when to my "disappointment", it wasn't money I found in my jeans' pocket, it was one of Davis's pacifiers.

God is good.

No comments: