I am sooooo jealous! All these ladies snuggling up on that cutie pie. I want another turn too. Can't wait to see you guys again, hopefully in a couple weeks at the big bash.
Man, I guess this is the closest I'm going to get to Davis. Hee-Hee Hey gurl, Mike and I were in Greenville last night and stopped by. Sorry we missed you and Davis. We left note on front door. Don't worry, we'll try again soon! He sure is a cutey!
3 comments:
I am sooooo jealous! All these ladies snuggling up on that cutie pie. I want another turn too. Can't wait to see you guys again, hopefully in a couple weeks at the big bash.
I don't know...who?
beff
Man, I guess this is the closest I'm going to get to Davis. Hee-Hee Hey gurl, Mike and I were in Greenville last night and stopped by. Sorry we missed you and Davis. We left note on front door. Don't worry, we'll try again soon! He sure is a cutey!
Love ya! Jamie
Post a Comment