Davis recently got his ears lowered just a tad! He was such a good boy. We were amazed when we saw the pictures that he looked kind of "growny" in a few of them. What a fun little adventure!
Enjoy!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe he got a haircut alrady!!! He is getting so big(& handsome)!
A hair cut? Is he really that big already? We are just happy that Parker has enough hair to comb these days:) He'll probably be 10 before he needs a cut (JK).
4 comments:
I can't believe he got a haircut alrady!!! He is getting so big(& handsome)!
He did so good!He is such a sweet baby!
A hair cut? Is he really that big already? We are just happy that Parker has enough hair to comb these days:) He'll probably be 10 before he needs a cut (JK).
My mom is dying for Jenna to get her wispies trimmed! I'll be sure to tell her that Davis has already received his first trim!! Great pics!!!!
Post a Comment