Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Watch me GROW!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Watch Me Grow, TOO!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Uncle Erick visits!

Several weeks ago, Uncle Erick came home to visit us at my mom's house. I had actually left Davis there for the weekend with mom, so Erick and mom really soaked up the time with Davis! Here are a couple of cute pictures of Erick and Davis. Erick even fed him his lunch. They look like peas in a pod, don't you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Davis looks a little bit Hispanic in this one.

Alison, Chris, Davis and Ryan Cieszko said...

Davis and Erick either got into the bottle of sunless tan or else they ate too many carrots. They are looking a little orangish-tan, I must agree. I'll get on them about this.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Erick is HOTTTT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beth, most ethnic folks are...

Alison, Chris, Davis and Ryan Cieszko said...

Erick says he's thinking about posting his phone number since women all across the world now know that officially, Beth thinks he's HOT.