Here are some self-explanatory pictures from Valentine's Day. As you will see, Davis and I made Daddy a cake and eventually took it to him at the fire station on Thursday night (I can't keep cake in the house...it finds its way to Mommy's tummy), but not before I took some pictures of Davis with the cake, and Davis getting to lick the spoon-ula that I put the icing on the cake with. And, yes...that is CHOCOLATE ICING. That kid was in heaven. He cried when I took the utensil away from him. What was even more hilarious, and perhaps a little gross to some of you, was that when I decided he had to go straight into the tub from the icing frenzie, when I took off his diaper...yes...little poopies dropped to the floor...(he's constipated from the medicines he's on)...I laughed hysterically as I just held him away from me, gently stepped over the little land mines on the kitchen floor that had dropped out of his diaper, and went and put him in the tub, for fear that if I sat him down at all at that point, I'd have trouble figuring out what was chocolate, and what was poop. It's the simple things in life that make us smile. Enjoy!




5 comments:
Swimming is over for the next 8 months...yyyeeeaaahhh!!! Now to spend time with my precious wife and family. This blog is very much a part of my daily routine even though I don't usually have the time to leave a comment. I enjoy watching DavisWEB. You are just too special to keep this up and going. I love it.
How much cuter can one kid get? I'm sitting here laughing at you trying not to step on a land mine in your kitchen! Thanks for the laugh :) I'm going to have to talk to Leah about using chocolate frosting to convince Carter to take the bottle!
Oh he looks like he is in heaven. Just wait til that birthday cake!
Lovely!
That was funny!! :0) I know he loved the cake!!
Post a Comment