Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Watch me GROW!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Watch Me Grow, TOO!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Laughter is the Best Medicine

This video was captured one night when Chris, Beth, and I stumbled upon Davis laughing at us making a "vomiting" gesture--why we made the gesture, I'm not even sure of now, but Davis sure thought that it was hilarious, and as disturbing as it is that I used this to make him laugh, I think it was worth it to see him laugh this much. It was all in good fun. Don't worry...no one got sick...or hurt...making this video.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are sick! I didn't realize how "gross and disturbing" it was to see what was actually making him laugh! But it was hysterical! He has such a "guffaw" of a laugh.

Anonymous said...

By the way Mrs. Cieszko, I'm ready for another touching, musical montage please.

Alison, Chris, Davis and Ryan Cieszko said...

For those that haven't read about the Jester that lost his Jingle...a "guffaw" is a loud, boisterous laugh. There, your lesson for today. Thanks Aunt Beffy!!!! I had to Google it, too!

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

How hysterical. Hey whatever makes him laugh keep it going. I love hearing it. Can't wait to see you guys.

Fer said...

LOL that is a cute video, thanks for the laugh!