Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Watch me GROW!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Watch Me Grow, TOO!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

"One" Big Day

Today, March 21, 2009, we celebrated Davis's FIRST birthday. We just wanted to tell you all how much we appreciate everything that all of you are to us. We felt so special and so happy for Davis that he has such a supportive group of family and friends. It was kind of cool outside, but we chose to celebrate things at the park, which, though chilly, was great. It was so nice catching up with everyone and seeing all the kids...many of whom we haven't seen in a long time. There are so many things to share about Davis's birthday, but am sure you'd get bored reading all of it, so...just enjoy the slideshow. I do want to chime in with this thought, though...baking, homemade icing, and decorating cupcakes are not my forte. I surely know how to clean up a Crisco-covered kitchen though! I don't think I've ever purchased or used Crisco before the whole "homemade icing" thing---a canister of icing will do just fine the next time around. Also, thanks Aunt Beffy for helping out with things last night so that I could get these cupcakes done. (I've never laughed so hard in my entire life).

4 comments:

Ashworth Family said...

YAY Davis. By the way, I just turned 30 today. We share the same birthday!

Congratulations.

What a fun party.....

Davis Ashworth's Dad, Mike

creative gal said...

Way too cute!! I can't believe how big he is!!

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

What a great party. Parker definitely enjoyed himself. You got some great pictures and don't worry all your hard work on his cupcake cake was well worth it. It looked and tasted fabulous. Davis is enough proof of that with the way he put that down. We had a blast. Thanks for inviting us. See you soon!!! Happy Birthday Buddy!!!

Fer said...

YAY! One!!! happy belated birthday!