There was a day that we brought the teachers goodies, a day to bring a homemade card, and another day we brought them fresh flowers. To remember their kids years from now, both teachers were given a poster and a card with all of the kids' names and pictures on them.
We have been so fortunate to be able to place Davis at The Children's Campus, and we love not only his teachers, but everyone out there. There are so many folks involved with making those children happy and "at home." Thank you so much!
Here is a slideshow of Davis coloring them both a picture for "homemade card day."
The following are a few pictures from daycare. I was able to catch a few of Davis's classmates (but not all of them). He loves them all.




1 comment:
That is so sweet them all sitting at the table for snack. They look so grown there. I'm sure they have a great time together. Love the coloring pictures up top too. Absolutely great works of art and I'm sure his teachers appreciated it. What a great week they had.
Post a Comment