Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Watch me GROW!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Watch Me Grow, TOO!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mary + Marriage = TRIP TO RIVER

My very best good friend MARY is getting married in June, and this weekend was her Bachlorette weekend at her family's house at the river. It was so wonderful seeing her, all of our friends, and even getting to meet new folks, but what was best was being able to relax, wake up when I wanted, get some real R&R, and play in the sunshine! I even caught a fish, thanks to Beth! The fish near the pier were SUPER tiny, but it was fun, and I could have done it for hours...wait...I DID FISH for hours!

Congrats Mary!

Oh, and by the way, Daddy and Davis stayed home together and built stuff---we're finishing off our upstairs area, so Daddy has been very busy with that sort of thing. We'll have pictures of the progress soon.

Here are some pictures!



No comments: