We have been wanting to get Davis this train set for weeks now since we've realized just how much he loves the Thomas the Train Set at Barnes and Noble (yes--we have outings there just so he can play at the table). We finally decided on one, purchased it, and got it put together, and took video as we "revealed" it to him one morning recently. We couldn't wait until Christmas. Excuse the living room...it was early in the morning, and Davis had delved into his toys/books already. ENJOY!
3 comments:
Deer Davis,
I'm not sure what jealous meanz, but I think thatz what I'm feeling. I lov an-ee-thing with weels and that looks like a hole citee with weels. u r a luckee boy to have such a speshell momee and dadee. I wish Christmas would visit me in August, or September, or October...
have fun with your trainz and carz and planz.
ur budee,
carter
I love it!! :o)
Merry Christmas, Davis!! We should get lots of play time together with this new toy!!
Post a Comment