Granny and Papa Bob's neighborhood is even MORE FUN to visit, now that Papa has introduced Davis to his 4-wheeler. I thought he was just kidding this time when he told me he and Davis were going to go riding on it, but sure enough, he cranked it up, parked Davis in his lap, and took him for a ride through the neighborhood, and out in the trails/paths through/behind the farm land the neighborhood is situated on. And no...neither were wearing helmets...but I promise they didn't go fast at all, and Papa Bob was really careful. (I'll send a helmet with Davis on his next visit).
Comin' down the path.

I ASSURE you Davis is loving this--a stunned and puzzled blank stare while on a vehicle of any sort is usually signs of "I am enjoying this...DO NOT take me off."

In the country, where everybody knows everybody, neighbors don't call the police when you ride your 4-wheelers through the neighborhood on the road.

Thanks Granny and Papa Bob,
No comments:
Post a Comment