My cousin Jen and her husband Jared welcomed their first baby, Miss Emily Grace Rhodes, to the world on Wednesday, October 21, after a very long 9 months of awaiting her arrival. Jen's labor went almost picture-perfect for an induction, and she was a champ (pushed for only 20 minutes!). Emily is feeding well, and Jared and Jen are loving being new parents. They also love naptimes. Emily has a head FULL of dark hair...way more than Davis had (and we thought he had alot!). It's pure "fluffy" she has so much. She has a perfect little head and face, and we think she kinda favors her daddy (who is VERY, VERY cute, I must say). Jen looks like she's been a mother for 20 years the way she holds Emily...she's a natural, that's for sure. I don't remember being as relaxed as she is (and I'm sure I wasn't). Here are a few pictures of baby Emily, Jen, and Jared. Let's give them a big "electronic" hug...or you can just leave a message...she'll see them, too.





3 comments:
Congratulations!!! The picture of mommy kissing daughter is my favorite! So sweet :)
Congrats on a beautiful baby girl!
Congratulations guys!!! She is absolutely precious. We love the naptimes too. There is nothing better to snuggle with than a sleeping baby. Enjoy and cherish every moment too they grow entirely too fast.
Leah and Wally
Post a Comment