Well...Ryan...you've already gotten shafted...Mommy and Daddy are already finding "cheaper" alternatives for you, than what they did with Davis...such as baby pictures...we just couldn't afford to have yours done with the person that did Davis's when he was an itty bitty fella, so mommy got out her camera, got you down to your skivvies (yes, I checked the spelling), and started snapping pictures. You were about 3 weeks old when these were taken...see what you think. I think...ug-uhmmm, I mean WE think, that Mommy did a FANTASTIC job. You can pay me the sitting fee when you're 18 years old...and we'll also add in some interest and consider the effect of inflation...after all...you did pee on me a few times during this photoshoot...!!!




2 comments:
Wow! I think you did a fantastic job. You shouldn't have told the world that they weren't professional pics b/c they sure look like it. We might have to hire you next time :)
You did great girl!!! I love naked baby picks esp. with their sweet little tushies and footsies. Also that is hysterical with Davis saying what Ryan says. Too cute!
Post a Comment