Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Watch me GROW!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Watch Me Grow, TOO!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Patchwork

This is a plethora of recent video clips and a couple of pictures of the boys. Ryan is growing up...well...growing up AND out. He's 22 pounds and counting. He's rolling over and he's trying to sit up some. Davis is moving up to a new classroom at school soon, and he's really blossoming when it comes to speaking and learning. He's also a sponge...anything you say is "game" for repeating...hmmmm...

The video is a about 3 minutes in length, and includes Davis feeding Ryan, Ryan showing us how he enjoys his bouncy seat time, and finally, a couple of clips of Davis swimming.

We love you!



2 comments:

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

How cute! How cute! How cute! I can not believe how big they are getting. And 22lbs Ryan. What the heck is your momma feeding you? Davis is so adorable. I love is voice, all that language and what a fish. Now that video of Ryan in the bouncy seat, well that takes the cake. I was literally laughing out loud. Hope to see you guys SOON!!!

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

Holy Cow those pics at the top are absolutely hysterical!!! I can not wait to see you all next weekend! SOOOOOOO Cute (but I'm sure you know that all ready)!