Our friends Wally and Leah, and their son Parker, who is just 3 months away from celebrating his first birthday, came to see us and the boys finally met each other for the first time. Parker was a little puzzled at how Davis seemed to have "his binkie"...Quickly though, his mommy showed him that they had brought his binkie along for the trip--and there was more than just one of these "soothie binkies" out there. Alas! There was relief for Parker, and Davis got to keep his binkie!! Parker did most of the playing on this "date", while we all got caught up and shared stories and advice. Davis slept--something he is very good at. Parker showed us why he's "Captain Adorable"--he's got a smile that melts your heart...unfortunately, he kept hiding that smile from the camera!!




2 comments:
We had a wonderful time and can't wait to see you guys again! Davis is an adorable little guy.
ALISON,CHRIS AND DAVIS--WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!I SAT WITH YOUR MOTHER AND BOB LAST NIGHT AT THE METHODIST DINNER AT WESTERN SIZZLIN.OF COURSE GRANDMAMA HAD PICTURES. ALISON AND CHRIS, DAVIS IS SUCH A PRETTY BOY.HIS SKIN IS SO SMOOTH.AND YES, HE DOES LOOK LIKE CHRIS.I KNOW BOTH OF YOU WILL BE WONDERFUL,LOVING PARENTS. PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS AS I HAVE A CARD/GIFT I WOULD LIKE TO SEND DAVIS. LOVE TO ALL OF YOU! BRENDA BEAMON
ANGELS3@NC.RR.COM
Post a Comment