Recently, Davis has had some constipation, so after no luck with Karo Syrup, I tried a little prune juice. Needless to say, I got quite the "reaction" the first time he realized that what was coming out of his bottle was not formula, and unfortunately, I didn't think to video tape that, but on a subsequent attempt to give him some prune juice, I recorded his reaction. I think it's hilarious to see the look on his face and the uncertainty he has about what in the heck mommy is feeding him in his bottle (normally he would be drinking that bottle like there is no tomorrow). Oh, and one more thing...prune juice takes care of constipation...rather effectively, I might add.
Just hit the PLAY button below. The video is about 1 minute in length.




1 comment:
How cute!!! I love the smile in the middle of the bottle like maybe if I smile and talk at mommy she'll take it away:) I love his little voice too. We need to get together!!!
Post a Comment