Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Watch me GROW!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Watch Me Grow, TOO!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

'SNOT Fun Bein' Sick

Davis has a snotty, snotty nose, a yucky cough still, and is now on antibiotics again for ear infections. He's been out of daycare all this week, and thank goodness for daddy that he's been off some this week and able to stay with him so I could work as daycare isn't an option when they're running fevers. (Wow, what a way to spend time off). Davis is just not himself. Here's what I've determined is the best way to describe the nasal suction bulb which we've had to use numerous times now...Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My best friend is an intelligent, but a dork like no other!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, Davis! I miss your smile!!

Anonymous said...

Alison ONLY you could come up with those catchy titles! You have to be the most "HIP" mama. I hope that Davis will soon feel better and get rid of all of his SNOTTY STUFF! He's way too cute to feel bad and he needs to be showing off that million dollar smile!