Ahhh, yes. The Halloween posting. Davis, Chris, and I spent the Hallow's Eve with the Salter family and Davis and I went trick-or-treating with Georgia and her 3 children (Makenzie, Evan, and Tyler...uuhhumm...I mean The Good, Cute Witch, The Incredible Hulk, and a Scary Draped Monster). Georgia even dressed up as a "vampiress"...Chris was Jason Voorhees, chainsaw and all, and Scott was a Headless Horseman. I dressed up in my typical attire...comfy pants and a warm coat. Davis wore his Halloween shirt and shoes, as the Tigger costume was too close for me to zip it up with the hood on. Scott and Chris stayed back at the house and entertained all the trick-or-treaters with tricks...then treats...they scared some of the kids so bad that a few ran off the porch crying...but then they came back smiling for the candy when they realized it was all in good fun. (I felt sorry for the kids...I'm not a Halloween/scary stuff kind of girl.) Davis was thrilled when we let him taste a lollipop, and when he got to try on Makenzie's Witch Hat--he even clapped (one of his latest skills), when we all smiled and laughed at him with the hat on. The picture with Chris's Jason mask was daddy's idea.




4 comments:
I'm calling DSS! Ha Ha! THose pics are too cute. Davis' costume was the best! Where's the video of his new skill, clapping? Hope to see it soon.
If you're referring to the lollipop, Beth, you were there, too...you saw how NEUROTIC I was about him having it in the first place, and literally, the kid got about 3 good "licks" on that thing before my nerves were shot. Everyone, especially those who know me well, probably know that I had hold of that lollipop stick every second except for the brief "snapshots" we took. Beth, you make me sound like a bad mother!!! Georgia made me do it, anyway!
Okay, Alison, I admit it. Although I didn't twist your arm, I did kind of egg you on. I guess I didn't think it through seeing as how DSS was looking for you here earlier. Ha!Ha! Just kidding. I am sorry if my peer pressure was too strong but I figured any kid who had devoured a Sunday dinner of chicken& pastry and caramel cheesecake could handle a "dum-dum" sucker! Anyway, he looks adorable in these pictures!
Adorable pictures! Looks like a fun halloween. I love those pumpkin robeez See you soon!
Post a Comment