Go, Davis, go! Go, Davis,go! That's what I was saying as I watched the video! Hey, everybody needs a cheerleader! I think we may have a soldier in the making...he's got a great combat crawl!!
We love the nonchalant look on his face as the blocks move around in front of him! He acts like he couldn't care more! Jenna says "Davis, get on the move boy! You'll be able to get into soooo much more!"
4 comments:
Go, Davis, go! Go, Davis,go! That's what I was saying as I watched the video! Hey, everybody needs a cheerleader! I think we may have a soldier in the making...he's got a great combat crawl!!
We love the nonchalant look on his face as the blocks move around in front of him! He acts like he couldn't care more!
Jenna says "Davis, get on the move boy! You'll be able to get into soooo much more!"
You go little Davis. Here comes the baby proofing!
Be careful what you ask for! Before you know it he'll be into everything and you'll be chasing him everywhere. You might as well baby proof the house!
Post a Comment