Davis really has given us a taste of what we've been happily been missing for 9 months...FUSSINESS. We have found out that one of his ear tubes is "plugged", so the tube is not doing it's primary job, which is to drain the middle ear fluid to prevent...you guessed it...EAR INFECTIONS. Thus, after some research, and finally a peek into his ears, I found the problem. Antibiotics have started, but when he was still fussing this past weekend, with me and Chris not being able to do anything to suit him, we ran our fingers across his gums, and what do you know...there are 2 teeth coming through on the bottom. So, we feel guilty about all the fussing we've been doing about all the fussing that he's been doing...and to think...2 are in, and only 26 more to go. We're still waiting for the "big moment" when he crawls FORWARD (he's mastered crawling backwards), yet, he can still roll around and scoot and get whatever he wants.




2 comments:
Alison you are too cute. I love the videos :)
This is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen! I'm a big fan of the music/video/picture montage. I think you could put a sweet song to Texas Chainsaw Massacre and it could make me cry!! That Davis is soooo cute and sweet! I can't wait to keep him so I can make a video of my own!!
Post a Comment