Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010

Watch me GROW!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Watch Me Grow, TOO!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

What Mess?

...so my mom told me that one day, when we get up some nerve, and are ready to clean up afterwards, to give Davis a spoon and his bowl of food, and let him figure out things from there...so, that's what we did...

6 comments:

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

What a mess but oh how fun! Just wait til spaghetti!

*super dude and super dog* said...

Cute! What a mess but looks like he had a great time making it :)

Anonymous said...

I know you were nervous about it, but it is so much fun for him and it just one of the many messes you will be cleaning up after mealtime!

Anonymous said...

What fun! I remember those days with Jake...Jenna is just as messy!

Anonymous said...

Davis - what up playa...don't worry about the mess, I have the same issues when I eat...probably why I am still single!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. He sure liked that whipp cream today! :)