Oh My Goodness, how CUTE!!! I love it I love it I love it! I bet he is everywhere now. Man crawling babies are cute and that hair well it just adds to his package. Congrats little fella. Hey Parker said he's ready to chase you around the house and show you some cool things to get into.
3 comments:
Oh My Goodness, how CUTE!!! I love it I love it I love it! I bet he is everywhere now. Man crawling babies are cute and that hair well it just adds to his package. Congrats little fella. Hey Parker said he's ready to chase you around the house and show you some cool things to get into.
YAY! Go Davis Go!
Yall really have your hands full now! :) Jon and I are proud of you little man!
Awesome! Jenna can't wait to have him chase her!
Post a Comment