Oh, yes. For the moms and dads who haven't yet had the pleasure of a "bite" to their child (from another child, of course), see the bruise on Davis's upper left arm...I'm just dreading the day that I find out MY CHILD was the biter. (Fingers crossed, that won't happen). This bite is 3 days old. Fortunately, this bite was done over (versus underneath) the sleeve of his shirt--I can't imagine what kind of teeth marks we would have seen if there was no "barrier". It's part of growing up and part of the daycare experience.




1 comment:
Parker is so jealous of that rockin' mohawk. And hey I feel your pain with the biting. Parker got bit on the face, yes the face (his cheek)at our church nursery several months ago. It was horrible. It didn't break the skin but it took 3 weeks to disappear. That was definitely hard to see and deal with for me. The kid likes his personal space and he fell on Parker and well decided to take a chunk. Sure it won;t be the worst thing in his life but it did suck!
Post a Comment